It’s my first time to to visit Cappadocia and I wanted to experience almost everything about the place.
I decided to stay in a Junior Suite of Sultan Cave Suites. Well, where would you want to stay? an ordinary hotel room or a cave room? Of course, a cave room!
So I checked their site, checked the rooms, checked the availability and sent them a message/confirmation. Please note that if you’re a solo traveler, the room is cheaper. Plus if you pay in cash, there’s also a discount.
From Kayseri airport, i availed the free airport pick up c/o the Butterfly balloons tour and took us almost an hour to reach the hotel.
Upon arrival, Salim (hotel staff) met me at the gate of the hotel and assisted me to the reception lobby. At the hotel lobby, I met Omar,Efe and Mustafa. Omar was the one answering my e-mails, Mustafa explained to me almost everything about the hotel, wifi code, breakfast time, tours, etc. while Efe offered me welcome drinks and helped me bring my luggage to my room. I also met an asian girl helping the people at Sultan Cave Suites. Her name is Mandy, well that’s not her real name.
Here are some of the pictures during my stay at Sultan Cave.
Also, here are some tips :
1. Please try to wake up early! Go to the rooftop and enjoy the sunrise.
2. Breakfast starts at 8am. Food is amazing! It’s organic
3. Don’t be shy to ask for Tea or coffee. I love the turkish tea, apple tea and also coffee.
4. Goreme City is just a few min. walk from the hotel.
5. The hotel has a restaurant. “Seten” -Try the food. I love the Sea Bass and Baklava
6. Bring swimsuit! You can access the pool at Kelebek Hotel
7. Try hammam massage
8. Ask the hotel staff to drive you to Goreme City or Sunset view point or ask them about the tours.